Front end conversion EG on EF???

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
ive never seen a USDM EF either.
tell him why or your gonna confuse him! thats why u should just let it go.

and the jdm front end is pretty sweet, just kinda expensive.

91sib16

5+ Year Member
What would i be looking at price wise for a JDM EF front end? What is the diffrense between the JDM EF and the ZC front end?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
91sib16 said:
What would i be looking at price wise for a JDM EF front end? What is the diffrense between the JDM EF and the ZC front end?
ZC front ends dont use the wrap around bumper lights, it has 1 bulb headlights also, adn some are elcectonic adjustable.

JDM ZC front end

JDM EF SIR

91sib16

5+ Year Member
how much are zc front ends? s**t looks clean, what kind of electronic diffrense?

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey ya where can i find a ZC front end? also i see that his hatch window just opens what the deal with that?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
passwordjdm sells some zc parts, check the UK ebay for 1.6i-16 parts

Double D

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not a big fan of generation to generation conversions. As said before, they just ruin the body lines of the car. If you do a conversion you should go over the whole car and blend the body lines. Too much work for too little return IMO.

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok the yellow conversion one i just about threw the f**k up o my god who the hell did that would someone please shoot them!

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude fyi check the UK ebay that s**t is so sweet there is some insane stuff on there.

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EDM>JDM>RICE! ya after lookin at all the ZC stuff i found a ZC ef9 spoiler for my car im goin to pick it up on wednesday, its from germany and has no third brake light. it is so sweet. was this a good find for $100?

EDIT: im not driving to germany im driving 80 miles south to pick it up from a guy.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its something different but not my cup of tea