XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the 192.168.100.x address is not a public address, its Their local address which is weird that it would pick that up. The rest seemed okay but being from London with a LHD Civic. Might not be unrealistic but man these bot accounts are getting hard AF to discern.
It oddly linked to some public site, guessing they tried to obfuscate the URL behind the local IP text in an attempt to avoid spam filters.

But, yeah, it's strange. I'm guessing some sort of AI that reads the post above and then replies with related content. Pretty tricky, but what I don't understand is that most don't have a malicious link embedded - it's just a text post. Perhaps done purposely to gain trust and/or avoid new member spam bot detection. I haven't a clue on why the car in the About Me section is always a BMW though lol.

Brak

Respected
5+ Year Member
Hmmm. Maybe we need to train a bot to identify other bots, and then make them fight!

Also, AI is a good idea. I should train a LLM to post as me, and make me seem smart!
or post something snarky every time someone i don't like posts something stupid.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hmmm. Maybe we need to train a bot to identify other bots, and then make them fight!

Also, AI is a good idea. I should train a LLM to post as me, and make me seem smart!
or post something snarky every time someone i don't like posts something stupid.
That's... genius! :lol: