-||| Jezeks Full Photoshoot |||- (56K=death)

IllQueens4g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
talk about immaculate

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man, I have always loved your civic

also if you want to edit pics without loosing quality with MS paint or paying for photoshop, try paint.net and if you just need to resize lookup infraview

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
idk about the visors but one things for sure,those coilovers made one hell of a difference in the appearance,and i love it,thats what it needed long ago

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks okay but not as good as my coupe :lol: I agree with you man, one of your best photoshoots yet.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the pics look great, the car is looking damn good.. its getting there..

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't mean to nitpick... but is the fitment of your front lip a little off? It just looks like it might need to be pulled up a little on the sides.. but I could be totally wrong.

Either way... It's still my favorite 6th gen hatch ever. Beautiful car as always.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
I don't mean to nitpick... but is the fitment of your front lip a little off? It just looks like it might need to be pulled up a little on the sides.. but I could be totally wrong.

Either way... It's still my favorite 6th gen hatch ever. Beautiful car as always.
Actually it's the entire front too. Front swap and all does that. :(

green ej8

diamond member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i comment jealousy makes me hate you and for that you will die and i will be the heir to your hatch

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
am i tripping or does it look like there is someone in the middle of the car.. it looks some someone's face is peaking threw the back window.. :shock:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ lmfao yeah, that's mah boi Andrew haha

we were gonna do "Where's Drew?" in all the pics, but forgot, and the other ones he was in didn't come out as good LOL

joe7987 said:
I don't mean to nitpick... but is the fitment of your front lip a little off? It just looks like it might need to be pulled up a little on the sides..
Yeah, the stupid thing is the lip isn't bolted/screwed in on the sides, so it just sags. Basically, all I have to do is push up on the corner of the lip and it looks fine, so when I get a chance I gotta put a screw through it and i'll be golden :thumbup:

and all the comments about the drop making it 1000000x's better, I agree.

before:

after:

:D :D :D

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is almost no mods left to make it prettier :thumbs up:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SIRIUS said:
What seats do you have in there?
uh.....ctr Recaros :scurred:

lol....nah they are some 3aracing seats....but I really DO have some authentics on the way ;)

^^^ haha thanks...the only thing I think is left for the exterior is some yellow raybrigs and oem ctr headlights....after that, I'm done 8)