New member here: First car, 2003 Civic Si

MrDaggs

If dropping the car 1.5in was a sandwich, it would be FailBurger with extra weaksauce. Save up and put that bish on the ground. Stop worrying about driveways/bumps/pebbles/slight inclines. If your car is to low to go somewhere, then you probably don't belong there in the first place.
Yeah, I guess i should get over the whole worry frenzy about ground clearance. Lowering the front 1.5" and the back around 1" to 1.2" would give it a nice staggered look, and not going all the way to 2" front/back would still leave me plenty of room for clearance. :thumbsup I kept thinking of what it would be like with the car dropped 2" both front/back, that's why i was worried, I suppose. 1"-1.5" staggered would do the trick perfectly.

I know it would look great, It's just that now I have to worry about what'll happen if I do that, now that this Spec-D exhaust already took the ground clearance under my car down to about where it would be if I had done that in the first place :P lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MrDaggs

I have created a new thread in another sub forum for this topic, since it's getting kind of full here and I'm not exactly in the right thread for talking about the mods I'm putting on my EP3. The link is in my signature =)