SoCal Meet @ Zuma Beach July 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLacKstaR

no car = no vagina =[
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im buying a motorcycle tonite... weee! if not, tomorrow morning.. probably roll in that.. i f**ked up my car the other day.. ran over a Lawnmower Motor on the freeway Ramp.. >=O!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bLacKstaR said:
im buying a motorcycle tonite... weee! if not, tomorrow morning.. probably roll in that.. i f**ked up my car the other day.. ran over a Lawnmower Motor on the freeway Ramp.. >=O!
so is your civic totalled or whats gonna happen to that? congrats on the bike, id trade my civic in for a bike. probably not though. lol im glad your still coming to the meet

CruisinNACIVIC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey fellas, i'm a newbie to this forum. How often do you guys have meets? Do you guys do other stuff too like hanging out and chilling just for shizzles and giggles or what? I want to meet new peeps who are into the import culture so any help would be greatly appreciated...peace

Shiznit said:
okay so the meet will be at Zuma Beach, Malibu on July 31st at approximately 2pm till whenever... how does that sound to everyone? we can mob to subway or something like we did last year too, or we can pick a different restaurant to mob to after the meet at zuma. hopefully we can get this as big as last year

Fo Sho:
1.) Shiznit
2.) TorGa3iGhT
3.) 98_4doorsleeper
4.) x007den
5.) bklynEG
6.) nigizy
7.) Rubixcu7 + 1
8.) bLacKstaR
9.) 93BLueEgHaTcH + 1

Maybe:
Magic8Ball
ikillradio
04civic04

Caravans to the meet:
no mobs as of as of July 2nd 2005 @ 10:31pm

Zuma Beach (30000 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu):

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CruisinNACIVIC said:
Hey fellas, i'm a newbie to this forum. How often do you guys have meets? Do you guys do other stuff too like hanging out and chilling just for shizzles and giggles or what? I want to meet new peeps who are into the import culture so any help would be greatly appreciated...peace
Yeah, we have meets on Club civic every once in awhile. Usually i'd say it's about once every month or two. Welcome btw!

You can also sign up for Socalcivic.com...we list alot of other meets there as well. =) so you gonna come out to this beach meet?

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know i have been looking for people in the south OC to chill with... usually its w/ Snail and 98_4doorsleeper or traviscivic

CruisinNACIVIC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TorGa3iGhT said:
Yeah, we have meets on Club civic every once in awhile. Usually i'd say it's about once every month or two. Welcome btw!

You can also sign up for Socalcivic.com...we list alot of other meets there as well. =) so you gonna come out to this beach meet?
I want to go but I think i'll be in vegas cuz that day is my bro's bday so we gonna celebrate it and spend all his hard earned money. haha But i'll be checking back here from day to day and see what's up. Thanks!!

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rubixcu7 said:
i know i have been looking for people in the south OC to chill with... usually its w/ Snail and 98_4doorsleeper or traviscivic
i'm here in Long Beach...that close enough? lol

bLacKstaR

no car = no vagina =[
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
so is your civic totalled or whats gonna happen to that? congrats on the bike, id trade my civic in for a bike. probably not though. lol im glad your still coming to the meet

yeah.. probably roll on my bike 8) chicks dig bikes. :thumbs up

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car has been dropped off at the body shop and they say if im lucky i should have it back by the 20th, so i should be able to make it after all =) which is good but i wont have a lip and i'll be back to stock headlights too, so it wont be as pretty but i can probably be there :mrgreen:

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
05 said:
my car has been dropped off at the body shop and they say if im lucky i should have it back by the 20th, so i should be able to make it after all =) which is good but i wont have a lip and i'll be back to stock headlights too, so it wont be as pretty but i can probably be there :mrgreen:
it's ok....i dont have a lip either at this point. HAHA

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
B16ADVAN04 said:
sounds like fun count me in =D
added B16ADVAN04. so 05, should i add you too?

ps: i also wont have a lip

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
added B16ADVAN04. so 05, should i add you too?

ps: i also wont have a lip
yea add me, im excited about finally going to a meet, btw what happend to your lip?

and i figure if im going to roll around without a lip it gives me an excuse to lower the front more

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
TorGa3iGhT said:
i'm here in Long Beach...that close enough? lol
lets meet at the old 562 spot (downey) and caravan.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
05 said:
yea add me, im excited about finally going to a meet, btw what happend to your lip?

and i figure if im going to roll around without a lip it gives me an excuse to lower the front more
it broke off @ 90mph because it was only bolted on the ends. stupid me, but it gives me a reason to finally get a mugen lip

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
lets meet at the old 562 spot (downey) and caravan.
i'm down....the 562 meet off firestone? the target parking lot? yeah...sounds good.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why hasnt govacho posted in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.