what's up everyone

mixmastermike

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
right now i've got a little over 28k, i've put 12 on it since may of this year....i drive a lot!

i don't have a name for my car, no offense, but it's kinda a little fem, but that's just my opinion ... i just love my car to death though!

and yeah, catalina is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay HOT

i'll see you guys at the meets, just let me know when and where

mike

and no, not the real mixmaster, sorry, nickname i got from high school

Maestro

Master Yourself
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by slykandi
=)hi
funny you should mention that, since I was considering going to college there when I get out of the military =)

allmotorhatch

aLPhA tEaM
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Maestro
ah, norcal shmorecal, you only say that because most of the posters are cali residents! oh, wait.....
ay foo.. you in the army.. i juss moved from that base 4 years ago..my father retired there .. but i joined the airforce..

Maestro

Master Yourself
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, good thinking, if you're gonna join up. No doubt your father mentioned the air force too =)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mike you finally on the mutha fuqqin site (even though you told me like before you posted this :lol: )

you guys... this guy is koo as s**t.... glad to see a warm welcome for him :woot:

rencruzz

sedan clan member 11
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pic, i spent about ten minutes looking at it. i didnt get to look at your car though cuz i had to wash my hands............lol.............j/p lovin the dash pic.