Who buys cars on April Fools?

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I did. I got a 1996 Civic EX (ej8) with 92k miles for $4900. Its all stock and was owned by a woman. All stock except for the rims. Anyone think what can I get for them? Or maybe just paint em black. Also, anyone know what that red thing is that says clifford?

vtak

wtf?

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clifford looks like an alarm

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Alarm most likely. Is it a button you could press? Good pick up, i'm personally looking into something... a bit more luxurious. 8)

JDMZOU

5+ Year Member
HAHAHA, you should make that clifford button for nitrous...or something fun

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like it was taken care of man :thumbs up
Before anything, drop it 8)

Partizan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, that was fast. Right now I have no money, but when I get some il be dropping the car.

So do you think I can do anything to make those wheels look better for now, or could I trade those for anything decent?

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that car is very clean for a 96....clifford is a pretty good alarm company....and the rims are blah.....i think i'd rather have steelies :thumbs up

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Clifford is a brand of alarm for those who are pointing out it might be one. I don't think they have lights like that though.

supapoopa

5+ Year Member
Car looks like its in great shape. Congrats on the purchase... minus the wheels. :lol:

Partizan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah the rims are fuggen horrible. Maybe i sud just paint em black or sumtin. Or trade for steelies. Who knows. IT wil be a while till i get some cash.

Also, I called the owner and she said that when she bought the car from the first owner, that crap was already there and they never figured it out. Well, if an alarm is rigged, where would it be placed?

iloveS-ilver-EX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahaha its clifford the big red do.. opps i mean button, nice pick up but its need some mods quick.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very clean. for some reason i see those rims a lot....

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah clifford alarms are actually pretty big here! that dont look like one tho lol. eh usually located in the engine bay, or in the front of the cockpit somewhere. nice pick up.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not too shabby....has a lot of potential bro!

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
Alarm most likely. Is it a button you could press? Good pick up, i'm personally looking into something... a bit more luxurious. 8)
i agree with tuner, it looks liek an alarm, but JDMZOU is crazy lol, but hey neva no u push that thing your car might be like the one from Men In Black lol

JoePa98

Rollin Stock!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car looks good man, nicely taken care of. Sears special rims FTW!!!!

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im pretty sure that clifford and viper are made by the same company DEI

check under the dash board and see if you can see the brains in there.. The are probally taped or zip tied

Keep the wheels.. they will be good for winter rims

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
or you could just take apart the dashboard :evil:

Partizan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hehe. Im in Cali, so no winter. Anyways thanks for the replies. Mods ARE comming, but not extremly soon. Im thinkin bout doing a diy ctr grill, or ctr headlights. Or just do one of those. Suggestions?

ALthough the car will still look ugly till its dropped...

edit: anyone wana make me a quick siggy? :lol: