Who buys cars on April Fools?

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Noticed you have the same car as I do =)

Yeah, im gona treat it nice. Got a chance to hear that vtak again today. Redlining is so much fun =)=)=)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dude you got an OLDSKEWL clifford alarm... theyre f**king awesome

that L.E.D. is one of cliffords old 12volt L.E.D.'s... no resistor needed, you could hook up positive and negative right to your battery and that thing wont blow.. it's f**king AWESOME, i still have a few lying around that i plan to put in my next car

they dont get much brighter than the old clifford 12vold L.E.D.'s... keep it

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have the same light on my ej6.... honda dealer told my its a O.E.M safetyl alarm.. somthing about if the wires under the dash are played with or somthing it blows the fuses??? i'm not sure what the guy said but apparently its not useless :what: i really dont know

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t, I got married on april fools and bought my car on fri the 13th

Partizan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah the odd thing is I don't have anything except a key. No alarm remote.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Id keep the wheels.. theyre better than steelies..

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
one of my first mods i'd do if i ever got a 96-98 Civic is to paint the valve cover and heatshield and get 99-00 Taillights and piant the side skirts.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Quebec_Civic said:
I have the same light on my ej6.... honda dealer told my its a O.E.M safetyl alarm.. somthing about if the wires under the dash are played with or somthing it blows the fuses??? i'm not sure what the guy said but apparently its not useless :what: i really dont know
if it looks JUST like that one, with clifford and all... then honda is lying too you

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good, drop that bitoch!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like a good start man...

Partizan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys. Jezzy, wana put together a quicky siggy fo me? =)

Seeing that I am broke right now, with no source of income, il have to settle for little things. Im thinking about painting the valve cover black wrinkle paint, and maybe a ctr style grill. First thing though, even though the car is pretty clean, im gona scrub the hell outa it on friday/saturday.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll get you one tomorrow, although I have a strange feeling Mr. Cod Man will whore it up by making one for you before I get to it :lol:

Partizan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Coo thanks. I know the pics aint the best, but neither is the car =)

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Partizan said:
Coo thanks. I know the pics aint the best, but neither is the car =)
thats not the attitude man, It is as good as you let youself let it be, you are the baromoter for the best for you, love it and you will love it.

Partizan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Personally I love how the car looks in rl. But these pics make it look so crappier.

Just to make sure, my 96 EX has VTAK right?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your '96 EX has a D16Y8.

Code:
[b]Code	Specs				Displ.	Year(s)	Make	 Model			Origin	   HP		Torque	  CR		Chassis	 Tranny[/b]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D16Y8	1.6L 16V SOHC VTEC-II PGM-FI	1590	'96-'00	Honda	 Civic EX		USDM	   127@6600	107@5500   9.6:1	EJ8	 S40-K4F

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Partizan said:
Yeah the odd thing is I don't have anything except a key. No alarm remote.
if you find the brain and get the model number, you can find a remote for it on ebay no problem
then take it to a local stereo shop and ask them to program it for yah, it'll take all of 5 minutes and should cost around $10

and chances are that the stereo shop will have a few remotes lying around that they'll sell yah cheap or give to you free if you pay to have it programmed

and once you find your alarm, see if it has the option for an extended range antennae, they're only a few bucks online and makes the range as good as my pager alarm..

if you do have a different alarm put in, i'd suggest keeping that clifford L.E.D....... it's just ownage

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
if it looks JUST like that one, with clifford and all... then honda is lying too you

Possbily i never thought it was usefull