New profile posts

I need help I have a dx swapped with the d16z6 where the intake attachs to the head between the 2nd and 3rd port there is a allenhead set screw there what is it?
nd4sped
nd4sped
If you remove it the car will explode in magnificent flames.
Whats up everyone! New to this, just starting to rebuild my coupe
J
Jdm2326.
Hi there and welcome to the forum I’m a new as well and trying to a do swap but I’m hitting a wall can’t seem to get the car stared?
Goal is to build a reliable turbo'd B16 EM1. I also, have a Red DC4 Integra and I'll post some of that every now and then.
I need help guys new to this blog thing but I have a 1995 Civic ex 1.6 an the other day I was driving an the car just shut off an will not start back up I hear the fuel pump prime Iam not good with cars an it’s all factory any help would be helpful
My son just bough his first car! He chose a clean 6th gen Civic, bone stock that seems to have been dealership maintained. I personally have been into and building on vehicles my entire life, my interests were always in Subaru and Jeep. Now my son wants to continue on a third generation family tradition. Which makes me proud! He worked hard to purchase it himself and we will mod and maintain it together as he learns.
P
I need my account deleted. Thanks
hello, I have a 2003 honda civic EX coupe. While taking the drivers side door apart to replace the actuator, I found a plastic piece laying in the bottom of the door. researching, it is part # 72179-s5p-a00 (left frt door cable protector). Can anybody tell me exactly where this piece goes and how it attaches? I would really rather not take the other door apart just to see this. thanks
Hey I need your help.I just install a 1.5l in my 1992 Honda Civic LX and I gotten the motor to start, but after running the motor. I turn it off and try to start it again it just turns over. By letting it sit by an hour or so it fires right up. Any suggestions on what you think the problem is????
I’m in the process of making carbon fiber Honda OEM steering wheel air bag delete, and Carbon fiber door Handel inserts. I have the molds made just waiting on the resin to come in the mail. Just wondering if anyone would buy?
I'm looking to do some DIY body work to my 99 civic lx. First time ever I'd just like to know what would be some good tools to start of with and any words of wisdom. I've looked at multiple forums and videos and just confused on what my plan of attack should be. I have read bumper, rear left quarter panel damage and right front fender as well. The fender and bumper would be easy I know I just need new pieces.
A
Aarong2011
I'm having trouble with what tools to get for the quarter panel.
go dry hump someone else's leg, mutt face, or I will see to it that you have to sit to pee.