Del Sol Front End Conversion????

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

i have more there is a thread about this its pretty recent look it up a few to keep you busy
1: EWW f**ken ugly...the front is jus way to big.
2: not that bad...pretty unqi
3: not that bad as well
4: neighbor has that front end ...exact same color to..looks pretty clean.

and for that supra front end....omg....:cry:

viscious2stroke

5+ Year Member
"hmmm... i would buy it off you. i miss my Sol."

unfortunately is not for sale :D ...not yet anyway

viscious2stroke

5+ Year Member
I agree but the silvia front is pretty cool and the civic front aint so bad...but nothin beats the real deal :D

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
keep it stock man, front end conversions are tacky. Look on ebay and other forums, you can find the pieces for cheap. del sol has the nicest honda front imo.

jdmman95

5+ Year Member
hey man sorry to here that i had a del sol and loved it now i have a 95 coupe but i have 2 fenders still for the del sol there f1's ones broke but fix able let me know if you are interested

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just put a 97 del sol front end on there, my friend did a 92-95 civic front end and it could look sick if done well

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why do you keep bumping this,,, its not hondatech it will not fall off the first page even the first 7 posts

crz1o13o4

5+ Year Member
supra front, ITR front, and S14 are plain RICE. The EK looks ok, but sizes dont fit together too well, maybe w/o the lip. the EG coupe looks nice, but i see them everyday. parts can't really be that hard to come by to replace everything that was totaled.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't do a front end conversion unless it's the '96-'97 del Sol front. All the other conversions require a bit more work and if something goes wrong later, it can be a real pain to deal with.

Like this guy's car:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/2225453
gooberguy31 said:
i currently have a 96-00 or 99-00 front end swap on my car, i bought the car that way, but the driverside front fender is cracked and it looks like they just bondoed it, can i buy a new front fender in those years of civic for my car or does the front fender have to be modified?
In order for that guy to fix his car, he needs to buy two fenders. The correct year Civic fender and the del Sol fender. Then he has to cut each in half. Then he has to weld the together, smooth his surface out and paint. It will require a lot of test fitting too.

Even if the body work is properly done, if there is damage done in the future, the same would have to be done to fix it.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no way im not sellin it imfixing it otherwise it would have been in the FS threads :D
man... i miss my Sol.:(

good luck with the fixing tho man! hope it all works out for you.
oh, and if you want some del-sol specific parts, P.M. me and ill tell ya what ive got.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok noob, stop bumping old threads please.