ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finally, lol.

Any plans on what you're going to do with your other wheels... like sell them to an asian kid that lives in MA for a ridiculously cheap price because you're asian and we're supposed to be hella tight type of thing.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally, lol.

Any plans on what you're going to do with your other wheels... like sell them to an asian kid that lives in MA for a ridiculously cheap price because you're asian and we're supposed to be hella tight type of thing.
my c8's? lol I ACTUALLY SOLD IT TO AN ASIAN GUY IN MASS.. my best friend. and yes, i sold it for a cheap ass price too lol sorry bro
haha.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dammit Sai!!!!!!!!

Hey, are you going to be coming up to the east coast this year again with your car? There's a meet in CT in April, I would love to meet your coupe.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dammit Sai!!!!!!!!

Hey, are you going to be coming up to the east coast this year again with your car? There's a meet in CT in April, I would love to meet your coupe.
I'd love to again, but not this year... i have school all year round...and i'm not even going to get spring break off :( but at least i still have my car right?

Dre Da Kid

404 THE ATL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
niceeeeeee.. yo man.. did u cut the hole for side markers by urself?? i jus wondeirn

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
niceeeeeee.. yo man.. did u cut the hole for side markers by urself?? i jus wondeirn

yep =) Did it with a dremel... but be careful if you are going to attempt it... because the dremel actually got hot enough that it burnt a little paint off my fenders :(

Dre Da Kid

404 THE ATL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ahh i see. I dont mind to buy jdm fender from passwordjdm or other site. its ok if its too pricey. I do have $. i dont say im baller but i jus work hard to get $$. :-)

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some Random pictures:

right before accident.... cheap egay mugen style lip.

how to looks currently I need to paint that lip.

and this is what i drive around all day at work =)

I love the is350 for its power, but I love the full Manual IS250 more.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude, that's pure sex all over again :drool:. I love it :thumbs up.