Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just bought an AEBS intake manifold for a great price!!! :banana:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
to celebrate the wheels coming in tomorrow i picked up some goodies for the lip and centers

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
be careful with that s**t..
its been known to etch..

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That speedball thing works like s**t. Biggest waste of money I've ever spent.

Can't wait to see it with the new wheels on.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well when i ordered the wheels, i asked the guy whats the best thing to use to polish them up, and he said use the powerball...do you have any other suggestions?

EDIT: im going to return the paste i bought and change it to liquid polish instead...and im also going to sand the lips/centers with 2000 grit wet sandpaper

jb0ne

Banned
sick hatch. since i am stating honest opinion. i f**king love your hatch. ITRs, 98 Lip, perfect drop etc etc...

but i hate the spoiler. really kills smooth flow. Whats the point in nice and smooth OEM lips if you got a razor blade of a spoiler stickin up like a sideways mohawk. Im sure i'll get corrected about how JDM it is; but looks like garbage rice crap IMO

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its a CTR spoiler on adjustable brackets.. he can position it any way he wants.. in the pic.. up for flare??

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah its an oem ctr wing on iBuilt brackets...

the bbs's came in today, i got almost all the lips off and should be done polishing them tonight or tomorrow, pics up later!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hand polishing 120 bbs cap bolts ftmfl.

but they are coming out looking brand new...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what did u end up using?
and yes, the powerball does suck imo..

94civickid

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i seen the coupe you had on honda tech too i was researching function form coilovers and honda tech had a post from you i believe same red same si wheels and same flipped over trampoline haha still have the coupe how is the ride that low with the ff coils???

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hand polishing 120 bbs cap bolts ftmfl.

but they are coming out looking brand new...
woooo!!!!! :P
i seen the coupe you had on honda tech too i was researching function form coilovers and honda tech had a post from you i believe same red same si wheels and same flipped over trampoline haha still have the coupe how is the ride that low with the ff coils???
wat

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what did u end up using?
and yes, the powerball does suck imo..
well so far i was only able to polish up 75% of the bbs cap bolts...which are taking f**kn forever because there is 120 of them, i am doing the lips when i wake up. i ended up using some liquid wheel polish from mothers for the cap bolts, and its working out great, im using a mircofiber towel to apply and buff.

lmao yeah thats my old coupe! i love the function/forms and they are probably the only thing id ever ride.

Where the pics at?!?!?!
here they are...!

woooo!!!!! :P

wat
lmaooo

ok here is the bss teaser guys:

and yes i know this is a blurry pic, but you can see the hand polished cap bolt on the left, and before polished on the right: