aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what are you doin photoshop magic??
haha its 11.19pm in iraq, how much longer you gonna be haha i wanna see it

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dunno how to use photoshop, doin it by hand. i should have it on tonight. something blend the bumper to the intercooler so all of the other parts arent exposed.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pm'd. my high school's most advanced software was microsoft office 07. so i was f''d when i came to college and am using autocad and microsoft 08, was completely lost. also have never used photoshop... ever. i have the full cs3 collection right now and am trying to find someone to show me how to use it.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
photoshop is a rather easy program, to learn the basics, i am doing something like you did with photoshop now, im only on my lunch break, so i have like 10 more minutes, i will post it later tonight.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t man, i have been hella busy with work, work, and more work....i will do it as soon as i get the time...and thanks 4bangincivic...
thinking about selling it, wanna get an s2k or a bone stock ej1 shell, and start an all motor k20

TypeRR

5+ Year Member
Damn nice car man. Nice to see a coupe built instead of a hatch

Last edited:

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
idk, its a fun car, dont get me wrong, and as soon as i install the final parts she will be ready for ANYTHING....idk, just wanna build something else i think...havnt decided yet, haha i will probably keep her till i die but still, hahah just a serious thought right now

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i thought about that last year, leaving my car a lone and saving up to build an s2k. but decided that was too far off and too much money. just to total it, i know if i build it, i will probably crash it. and i can build my civic to the way i want it for less than $6k total. and im a truck guy. im keeping the civic until it either gets totaled, the frame rusts out, or someone offers me a price im willing to take. (a lot more than its worth)

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Boosted= trying to add plastic to the front bumper, to make it look as close as stock as possible, give the cooler an integrated look,
lots=money isnt my problem, i am to damn picky haha thats where i find troubles, and yea, mine will be exactly how i want her as soon as i can getthe new parts on it...blahhh
jdmmnky-91 bro, 91 lol...and no, i dont have any photos from the dyno, as soon as i get back, im going to put arp studs, in and up the boost, put a photo on here, of 540+ hp cant wait will have photos on the 9psi and probably around 14psi as soon as i get back from deployment

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shi* i give up on the photoshop idea, i am going to recut another stock bumper cover when i get home, this time i wont remove as much of the plastic, i will get it looking alot better....
and thanks eghseries

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i find it hard to believe that you made 441 on 9psi. especially on that compression. wheres the graph?

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got traction-- as stated in the post, i am currently on deployment, and do not have them with me , i have a new comp had to have these photos emailed to me