enycesam's EBP EM1 Build.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what intake do you have now? And if i were you, id just get the yowaii carbon intake since its cheaper. The only difference bewteen the two is the silicone coupler

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have an AEM now. I checked out the Yowaii-SS. Weksos has it for like $200 shipped and they also have the PasswordJDM powerchamber for like $180 shipped. JHP doesn't carry the Yowaii-SS either.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, they must have ran out of stock. i bought the yowaii from jhp a while back. They're all the same anyway. All that carbon should look sweet in the bay

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know. I love how they look. Plus I have so much space in the bay, the Powerchamber can cover some of that space. Hmm...

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the pwjdm ones. thinking about getting one for my car. i think its something different instead of a pipe with a filter on it, you know?
wire cover should look good! :thumb up:

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the pwjdm ones. thinking about getting one for my car. i think its something different instead of a pipe with a filter on it, you know?
wire cover should look good! :thumb up:
Yeah, that's what I think as well. Looks better than a skinny pipe coming off the TB.
Thanks man! I'm hoping it'll come soon.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I come home from school today and found this in the front room. Hmm...

A little box inside the big box. Hmm...

Ooooo.

Oh, it's the NRG carbon fiber wire cover I ordered from weksos on Monday.

Installed right after. I think it looks pretty good.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I actually got the car without the AC stuff installed. But I do have it to put it back in, I'm just too lazy to put it on. I don't plan on putting it on though. I think I'm just going to sell my AC stuff.

JDMneeds

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love ur car man its just perfect ur suspension is my dream suspension

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got a new battery tie down today since my old one is rusted to hell. Didn't want to go through cleaning it up and refinishing it so just got a new one instead.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up a set of Si's just now. Going to polish them and use them for summer. My meshies will be winter wheels.

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think kevlar wouldn't look as good with a flat black valve cover. Now u need a dry carbon intake to match. Your engine bay looks pretty close to being done IMO minus some chase bay type ish. Any more plans for the bay? radiator cooling plate? hood dampers?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The valve cover isn't flat black, it's wrinkle. As for the bay, I'm just really wanting a whale penis to finish it off. That's about it for now.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A matching benen heat shield would look pretty nice.