My 1993 Civic 441whp 296 ft lbs of torque at 9psi

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
who tuned it?? i want his name and the shop??
was this on race gas??
what kind of dyno was it tuned on??

hate to tell u dude but i have a shop and im a tuner and im calling bullshit.. have ur people send u a dyno graph please
coming from the guy who claimed to gain 28 horsepower by upgrading from a 2" exhaust to a 2.5". on a non turbo engine.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
who tuned it?? i want his name and the shop??
was this on race gas??
what kind of dyno was it tuned on??

hate to tell u dude but i have a shop and im a tuner and im calling bullshit.. have ur people send u a dyno graph please
call bull s**t if you want, it was on pump fuel,
where you from??? im always down for a drive to a race....you let me know when youve got the balls bro
when i get back from iraq i am putting arp studs in it, and cranking the boost to prolly 20psi, i will f**king swallow you you even have time to build

and if it was on craigslist, rofl call whoever is scammin and attempt to buy it....not for sale, i posted it on here testing waters

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
your making 441 with stock headstuds? talk about head lift?

Im not saying I dont beleive it.. just asking though

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes, i am running OEM head bolts, you guys dont have to believe it, as soon as i can get ahold of someone, i will get a dyno sheet, anyone around ohio, is more than welcome to challenge when i get back, im down you win some you lose some, thats the fun of the sport, there is always going to be a car faster than yours, instead of everyone hating how about a damn, good job?? rofl its alright jealousy is a motherfucker, and thinking you know everything sucks too, but i know what my car makes, josh knows what my car makes, and damn near everyone around me knows all about my fuc*ing car. ask around, those of you in ohio, the k24 hatch, great idea, you keeping it n/a ? im curious to see this, should turn out freshhhh

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and yb l8 go k, your et 1/4 is bullshit but i didnt say anything like your saying about mine, how about you run your car, then post your true time....with you driving it...we can compare 1/4 or 1/8th sheets, and that will do the talking not your mouth....track times dont lie bro

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
now thats what i am talking about thanks alot bro...you yourself have a clean civic as well, im trying to find your build or spec thread

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh and i deleted it, but to whoever said i have an "ebay" intercooler, this is bullshit as well, thats a pwr cooler, custom built, yes its big, for a reason...and i am using a backdoor idea, as my turbo mouns directly to the intercooler, no ductwork through the fenders

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
now thats what i am talking about thanks alot bro...you yourself have a clean civic as well, im trying to find your build or spec thread
thank you =) my civic is still just an auto d16z6, soon im swappign it to manual then looking into an ls or an ls/v swap

i supose i could update my start to a build thread though for new pics lol

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice....im thinking about selling mine, and starting a new one...haha dont make enough in the army world for alot of toys aha

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice....im thinking about selling mine, and starting a new one...haha dont make enough in the army world for alot of toys aha
lol least u have steady pay :/ i lost mine cause i moved to FL..so i end up doing jobs for my uncle and stuff..
Lol doing audio for weddings can pay off though..wedding crasher =) lol jk

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha yea, i cant complain money could always be worse, haha i just hate being away from home, and my whip lol

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol yah, i miss my crew back in oregon lol :/ we use to go to the hookah bar and clubs rollen like 15 civics/tegs deep lol

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha speaking oh hookah hahha anyone want a iraq hookah???? let me know ill help you out

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im talking about the hookah bong, haha we dont do anything that is illegal in the states....i can get iraqi tobacco, and bongs, pretty cheep, 1 hose- 4 hose, 1 foot tall to about 4 feet tall

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol illegal..i guess depending on the state its legal in FL and oregon i know that lol

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha hookah is legal everywhere, i just thought you were refering to smoking weed out of it haha

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha hookah is legal everywhere, i just thought you were refering to smoking weed out of it haha
lol there was a hookah bar in oregon that added weed to the hookas normal flavoring and it was all fun n games for like 6 months then cops caught on lol, from what i hear anyways ;)