My 1993 Civic 441whp 296 ft lbs of torque at 9psi

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so when do u get back to the states? and ur whip?

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i redeploy to the states in march, and i said "whip" meaning my civic, lol
as soon as i get back, im starting a wire tuck, probably just end up being a mild one, but onetheless still clean the engine bay up, and getting a freshcoat of paint

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
correction, and i apologize everyone, let the flaming begin, my boy is trying to locate a dyno graph at the shop in columbus. But he reminded me i made 441hp and 296 on 13 pounds boost, we turned the boost down, because i cracked my turbo manifold. After fixing the problem, another trip to the tuner, its tuned to 9 psi boost, making 341hp and 246 ft lbs of torque.
let the flamming begin

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol then you have me lost because of your last message haha doenst matter anyway....but yea...happy thanksgiving everyone

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i aksed when u'd get back to the states, and ur whip..i stated it like that cause i knoe military usually gets bake to the US, but still takes a few days to get home..and i assumed home is where ur whip is stored lol

happy thanksgiving too

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh ok i see, i will be driving my car again mid month april, but my dad has it now, stored away, getting 15 miles a month put on it haha

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
but it did make 441 so it isnt complete bullshit, its just turned down for right now, 4psi makes a lot of difference? lol.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
right, i honestly think when i get back, and put arp studs in, as stated earlier im running with oem bolts, and as you all know that isnt smart for high numbers with boost....so i want to retune with arp studs, and the meth injection kit, couple other things i have up my sleeve, and i will have no problem hitting the 550 mark maybe break 600 =)

lotz i just noticed your from ohio....we could cruise when i get back bro....how far are you from athens???

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea, ill hit you up mayde your motor will be done when i get back, and have some fun haha.....

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my motor is as done as its going to get until ive got 5k to spend on forged internals and an edelbrock turbo kit.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh, well hahah keep saving your pennies, im not gonna be in ohio untill around may surely you can/ will have it done by then???

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its my dd, its driveable now, just leaks some oil. it will be a good 3 years before i have the money to spare for the turbo kit. would like to aquire a d16z6 just block and empty head to start building so wen i do get the turbo kit i will just have to find a long weekend to swap motors and get it tuned. im currently a college student and unemployed. pissed off that i cant find a job in a city as big as toledo.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh haha your in toledo, yea i hear the economy sucks here lately...but idgaf i will take my chances on the civilian side, i got a few stacks set back for when i get out the army, plus ima use my GI bill and go to school....im already workin on an associates in criminal justice, might end up going to law school, idk yet