My 1993 Civic 441whp 296 ft lbs of torque at 9psi

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
estimated high 9 low 10, i am putting a cage in it when i get back, and im going to take it to the track
hahahahahahahahahahhaahahah....good one. when you get back from this deployment? where in iraq are you?

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh haha your in toledo, yea i hear the economy sucks here lately...but idgaf i will take my chances on the civilian side, i got a few stacks set back for when i get out the army, plus ima use my GI bill and go to school....im already workin on an associates in criminal justice, might end up going to law school, idk yet
sounds like youve got a good plan. ive got job experience for working people, some of which you could check the legality of some of the stuff ive done. apparently you need a license to run a mobile crane. lol. theres just no where in toledo that has jobs like that, or any that i could get around my schedule. ive got plenty of experience but just none professional or licensed. i could tear a car apart, fix it, and get it back together with no problems. im just not certified. which sucks.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got traction, im talking about when i put a gurdle, crank the boost, bigger injectors and run racing fuel.....right now, how the car sits....i would say she runs around a 11 second 1/4 mile

and lotz get to college?? or a tech institute

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im majoring in mechanical engineering technology at the university of toledo.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh alright good stuff.....well stick with it, i mean....be flexible on where you will work, heck the way it sounds in the civilian side, a job is a job, lol....

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya... i start looking for a co-op after christmas break. hopefully either get something close to home or toledo, so i can either live at home, or rent a house with a garage up here. at this point ill take whatever i can get.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my boy is going to start my wire tuck on sunday, since im gone, and take it to get a freshhhh coat
im not sure what color yet, probably stay with a hellllla glossy black

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i do not like the flakes, and i have been debating on a pearlescent black...im not huge on the color changes, idk what im going to go with yet

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
with a pearlescent black all that would need to be changed is really just a pearl clear coat. mine has the granada black metalic clear coat and you cant tell unless your up close, it has a redish orange pearl to it when you look at it just right.

purple_eg6

5+ Year Member
yes, i am running OEM head bolts, you guys dont have to believe it, as soon as i can get ahold of someone, i will get a dyno sheet, anyone around ohio, is more than welcome to challenge when i get back, im down you win some you lose some, thats the fun of the sport, there is always going to be a car faster than yours, instead of everyone hating how about a damn, good job?? rofl its alright jealousy is a motherfucker, and thinking you know everything sucks too, but i know what my car makes, josh knows what my car makes, and damn near everyone around me knows all about my fuc*ing car. ask around, those of you in ohio, the k24 hatch, great idea, you keeping it n/a ? im curious to see this, should turn out freshhhh
ya man i feel you i got my k and with in like 2 days everyone in my town new some how and i kept that s**t on the d/l and i ahve so much left to do and run your car not you mouth dude it seems like everyone knows your car better then you do man lol gotta love that but thanks and your car is nasty bro

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya man i feel you i got my k and with in like 2 days everyone in my town new some how and i kept that s**t on the d/l and i ahve so much left to do and run your car not you mouth dude it seems like everyone knows your car better then you do man lol gotta love that but thanks and your car is nasty bro
bellefountain? thats pretty damn close.

purple_eg6

5+ Year Member
ya big old bellefontaine ha we usually roll to columbus like every friday and sat durrung the summer there is a few of us with cars in this town but then again there is a s**t ton of sweet ricers lol jkjk surprised how many people still think body kits and neons are cool you ever go to la rue the drag strip for test and tune on friday nights????

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got on your lil profile thing and seen you car has a D series in it you looking for a B series???? let me know i have one the will drop right into your car
im planning on boosting my d. it doesnt have to be fast, just fun to drive. and the turbo d is more cost effective.

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
AFI pro series....
and I am in the process of a full wire tuck, and installing the new interior =) photos to follow,