New here with eg6 and a Awd ferio

EGcoupey7

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it was pretty good , it would have been better if it wasnt raining the day of the event

lol shes the hott body contest winner
ya it was really cloudy the day i went but never rained here is the link of the pics i took when i was there and you will see bout the fine ass i was talking about that wasn't there lol

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=182181

EGcoupey7

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya i was a fun im going again this October when im done with my ej1 im planing entering the car show

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dude please delete the pictures of that first girl. b***h is ugly as f**k and she wants to make me stab my eyes out with a spork.

As for you car, holy s**t that thing is hot! I love the engine bay set up and the interior. One legit foh doh foh sho.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow those car's are sick o.O i had a chance to cop a Legit Ferio and a Legit MC2 Aerodeck vti with B18 in DR imported from Europe; oh man i was so hype.

but i just can't live in DR and Exporting it outta the country would be too much even WITH my uncle being The president's adviser for his political campain -____-

rhdjdm

oh ya that is the just the perks of owning a honda lol :thumbs up
lol u said it
Dude please delete the pictures of that first girl. b***h is ugly as f**k and she wants to make me stab my eyes out with a spork

As for you car, holy s**t that thing is hot! I love the engine bay set up and the interior. One legit foh doh foh sho.
man u should have seen her face in person it was a 100 times worse , the only part worth looking at was her ass .lol
thanks

that girls ass=legit
yeah they both had really nice asses

wow those car's are sick o.O i had a chance to cop a Legit Ferio and a Legit MC2 Aerodeck vti with B18 in DR imported from Europe; oh man i was so hype

but i just can't live in DR and Exporting it outta the country would be too much even WITH my uncle being The president's adviser for his political campain -____-
thanks , an yeah those would have been sick cars to pick up if the exporting wouldnt have killed u lol