Soon2bsick Vtec

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
^ thanks was looking into it at like two in the morning couldnt remember half of what i read about them.
Soon2bsick I hope that front lip works out for you even though its abs plastic if the roads you ride arent that bad you should be ok.
nah roads where I am (south west florida) are good, I'm never on rock roads or anything. I do however need to cut into the plastic thats behind my front bumper (in the engine bay) because it drags on every bump when I'm going in reverse. It was real bad when I first got it and I cut half of it out and eliminated most of it but I still need to cut some more...anyways FEDEX came to my door and brought me this

Gonna put it on after I put the intake back on in a bit

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they arent real expensive so worse that happens is it breaks. but also i have the pwjdm knob. in the winter it sucks, summer it sucks. its hot or freezing. but there are ways around it. i really like the knob though, i can get over hot and cold

oh and that plastic piece, i found it easier to remove it completely lol i removed a lot of plastic from behind the bumper actually

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
they arent real expensive so worse that happens is it breaks. but also i have the pwjdm knob. in the winter it sucks, summer it sucks. its hot or freezing. but there are ways around it. i really like the knob though, i can get over hot and cold

oh and that plastic piece, i found it easier to remove it completely lol i removed a lot of plastic from behind the bumper actually

I think if it breaks it will be because of me driving too far up on a parking block not from roads lol

I guess I need to get up under there and figure out how to remove it cause I just cut it lol I seem to cut a lot on this car.

my friend has a metal shift knob in his camaro and he bought the ipod socks that you get on amazon or maybe even walmart and he puts them on his shift knob when they're cold or hot

like these

http://www.amazon.com/GENERATION-SOCKS-Fiver-COLORS-Orange/dp/B00144NKKI

emerican

Registered VIP
Are you talking about the splash guard behind the front bumper?

emerican

Registered VIP
Yeah thats the same thing i had to take mine off when i did the header and oil pan gasket on my car and it litleraly will take you longer to get up under the car and look at it to take it off.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
Installed new shift light, I really like it

anddd painted the intake tube, and installed new strut bar, bracket is still purple because I ran out of blue :lol:

completely rewired vtec light,

still.

not.

working.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Installed new shift light, I really like it

anddd painted the intake tube, and installed new strut bar, bracket is still purple because I ran out of blue :lol:

completely rewired vtec light,

still.

not.

working.
Damn, that blue intake looks sharp, I like it, now it's all coming together, really good work bro.

emerican

Registered VIP
Looks good man i like the shift light usally not a fan but that one is just the right size and simple.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
Looks good man i like the shift light usally not a fan but that one is just the right size and simple.

I wasn't too sure about getting it either,

but this is my first manual vehicle that is a daily driver and not a toy, so I'm not use to driving on the highway and all of that with a stick. I figured this light will save me a tranny when driving and playing my music louder than the motor and not looking at my tach all the time

emerican

Registered VIP
^ thats a very good point the light is alot cheaper than a tranny.
The purple bracket is growing on me lol.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing to update as of today, just took a few pics since I broke my Nikon out. Will have updates over the weekend.

Please tell me you took the time and ran the power wire to the sub through the firewall? Please. its not that hard.

DaOne

^agreed.
In case you dont know where... There's a hole on the firewall below the battery.