Soon2bsick Vtec

emerican

Registered VIP
Yeah the diy black housed headlights dosent seem that hard and you get to put your headlights in the oven lol. Not to many people can say theyve done that.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
haha true that. I am hoping to get some stuff done on the car this weekend, I'll be out of town today until Friday. I think today sounds like a good chicken wing day!

emerican

Registered VIP
It defintly does sound like a good day for that just a few days ago my gf cooked me a whole meal of them lol.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, now I'm hungry for wings, thanks guys!

emerican

Registered VIP
lol my bad dj its hard to beat them though she cooked them herself and made 3 batches one really hot one sweet and the other lemom pepper s**t was so great lol. All the sauces they where tossed in where homemade i love having a women who can cook i cook for a living so its the last thing i want to do when i get out of work.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
I make parmesean garlic wings, they're the bomb.

I bought a Mugen type shifting tag plate thing just cause I thought it looked cool... no idea where I'm going to put it yet. (It's not scratched, it still has the protective sticker over it)

then I got bored, played on photoshop for 5 minutes until I got bored again

Gonna start back up on the car tomorrow

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awesome photoshop, find a place near the shifter & stick it, looks good though.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want a pic like that. thats awesome. idk how to do that editing stuff

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
its pretty simple,

if you have a camera and a tripod take a pic of the car with the hood closed, then take a pic of it with the hood open without moving the camera and link the pics to me and I can do it for you

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah im going to lol i want to get my cage and do a side shot lol ill figure it out

emerican

Registered VIP
Good photoshop pic i have that and a few other editing softwares on my pc get bored and mess with them every now and again.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
I dislike photoshop to be honest, I think there are a lot more programs out there that have the same quality but are in a much more user friendly setup. I think photoshop is designed in a way to look hard to use so that it seems "professional" when really its just a program lacking in user friendly navigation. I find it far more advanced when it comes to editing GIFs and what not but I've owned about every photo editing program under the sun and at times I find myself closing photoshop and opening picnik.com because its just less time consuming to get some of the same results.

but as stated, you could set the camera on something else or even hold the camera and have someone go open the hood for you

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this defintly i very rarley use photoshop i use other programs if i do have to edit pictures, but there arent to many reasons i edit pics anymore lol.

Spyro

5+ Year Member
nice work man. this reminds me of my car when i first bought it. i didn't have to put too much body work on it though, just get rid of the rice