Soon2bsick Vtec

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
No more halo's! :D

emerican

Registered VIP
Glad to see the halos gone and yeah that law is the same in GA if you have clear bulbs for corners they will pull you over.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
nice work man. this reminds me of my car when i first bought it. i didn't have to put too much body work on it though, just get rid of the rice

Only rice I've had to dismember from this car was the awful faded peeling stickers pasted all over the rear side windows, I wish it would of had some really riced out wing and body parts so I could of made some money lol

Halos will def be gone, although they don't bother me nearly as much as those stupid altezza tail lights :roll: but they'll be gone as well.

It's funny how after you own one of these cars you notice EVERY single one of them on the road. I find myself whining about how nice one could be that is in the lane beside me if the person just took a little time with it haha it breaks my heart to see one all dented up and just not taken care of

Haven't gotten to the civic yet today, Have been fooling with a 2000 s10 me and pops picked up that has a starting issue. I think the fuel pump is going out, it starts when it wants to and runs perfect and then a few hours later will not start but it cranks :x

emerican

Registered VIP
^ defintly agree whatever car im driving at the moment i always notice a ton of them on the road. Before i got the car though its like they didnt exsit and it just makes it that much worse when you see pure rice on any kind if car, but especially civics.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea, I always notice if the car has mods on it, I see a lot of hatches & sedans in my part of town.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Dude i know! hah its rediculous, even the stock ones, i always think drop and some rims that thing would look good haha

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
Dude i know! hah its rediculous, even the stock ones, i always think drop and some rims that thing would look good haha
:agreed:

my pops has been sick (yeaaaah its going around) so I haven't had a chance to work on the car.

I keep havin to stop myself from buying stuff haha

fog lights
rear tow hook

have both been on my mind lately but neither of them are any good until this thing is painted so I need to chill on the wanting to buy stuff I can't even put on yet. :lol:

its 1AM, goodnight all

emerican

Registered VIP
I am having the same problem i want to order the lip kit for mine so bad, but need to see how much college books for new quater are gonna cost me first.
Sorry to hear your pops is sick man i hope he gets better soon.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can't order anything for a while, can't work on my car for about 6 weeks or so, I'll sit around & do as much "nothing" as possible, lol.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i get the urge to buy parts too, and then i do it =) lol gotta put in those extra hours

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
Hey man, you should retrofit those headlights with some projectors!!!!! you could even get some good looking angel eyes back on there if you wanted. couse a good hid projector set up would cost about 300-350, but its worth it. thats weird that you cant run clear bulbs in your turn signals. in NE we can run clear.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can run clear, if you have a orange lens. which he doesnt have orange so he needs a orange bulb

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this
And im the same way i shouldnt have but i spent alot of money this pay period so got a few shifts i need to pick up lol.
Still getting the lip kit for the civic when i get paid again should have got it this time, but i got another tattoo and a high flow cat lol.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
haha a tat and high flow are a good investment,

this weekend I plan to get stuff done on the civic, reaaaallly wish I had the money for different suspension

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this weekend I plan to get stuff done on the civic, reaaaallly wish I had the money for different suspension
I'm right there with you brother, I just want to be able to buy parts again but got too much going on.

emerican

Registered VIP
I think they are a good investment anyway glad other folks think the same way lol.
I cant wait to buy more stuff for the car i hate not being able to my problem is i want way to many things for it possiblites are endless.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So when we getting more pics, been a bit for you even though you were sick.