Soon2bsick Vtec

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice sticker bomb, I would clear it so it could stay that way.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, i did clear it. but pavement > clear. the bottom half of the stickers are missing and some on the top from scrapes and getting ripped off

tdaddyross

yeah, i did clear it. but pavement > clear. the bottom half of the stickers are missing and some on the top from scrapes and getting ripped off
yo quick question how did u become mod? not that i wana im jus curious

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was what they wanted so they asked me.

im also more active than probably anyone else on this site lol

tdaddyross

i was what they wanted so they asked me.

im also more active than probably anyone else on this site lol
ooo ok jw cuz i seen members for like years n there not mods n u been here a little more than a year lol what exactly were they lookin for?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol its a long story kinda and im not really supposed to talk about that stuff lol sorry man

but wow i just realized i did 2500 posts in a little over a year, i need a life. sorry for the thread jack

tdaddyross

lol its a long story kinda and im not really supposed to talk about that stuff lol sorry man

but wow i just realized i did 2500 posts in a little over a year, i need a life. sorry for the thread jack
as long as u didnt pay for mod its good lol

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
workkk

Got more body work done, In need of some better sand paper so I'll pick that up this weekend. Got news that I should have a compressor either this weekend or next week sometime.

body filler civi

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its definately getting there. right around that point is where i got excited lol its almost over

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
Shes looking damn good man cant be to much more bodywork to be done on her.
thanks man. The body filling is done just need to get everything sanded smooth, it still has a few dings that you can only see if you're pouring water on it so I'm not going to worry about them for the time being. It's come a long way from what it was

its definately getting there. right around that point is where i got excited lol its almost over

lol I have a feeling once I get a hold of some money that it won't be even close to over,

you run skunk2 coilovers right? what do you think of them? what shocks do you have?

emerican

Registered VIP
Yeah i wouldnt worry about those either
And cars are never over as long as you have money for new parts lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol I have a feeling once I get a hold of some money that it won't be even close to over,

you run skunk2 coilovers right? what do you think of them? what shocks do you have?
I would recommend you put in the little bit of extra time to get the dings out. they will be noticed very easily oncce you paint it and have shiny clear on there. YOU WILL REGRET IT. you did all this work to end up half assing it.

and yeah im on skunk2 pro s coilovers. i LOVE THEM. it handles like a go kart and got me very low. im very glad i got them. Are they stiff? yes. but its really not that bad at all, and its worth the advantages. The shocks are the ones that came with.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
nice base man, will look good once its painted
thanks man

I would recommend you put in the little bit of extra time to get the dings out. they will be noticed very easily oncce you paint it and have shiny clear on there. YOU WILL REGRET IT. you did all this work to end up half assing it.

and yeah im on skunk2 pro s coilovers. i LOVE THEM. it handles like a go kart and got me very low. im very glad i got them. Are they stiff? yes. but its really not that bad at all, and its worth the advantages. The shocks are the ones that came with.
I won't be clear coating, I am doing a satin black for the time being, thats why I'm not worried about the other dings that you can't see unless it's wet and they're 90% on the roof.
I'm not exaggerating when I say this thing had at least 200 dings on the drivers side when I got it, hail kicked its butt hard, it has taken alottt of body work.

But anyways, the reason I am not fixing "all" of them is because by the end of the year I plan to sand it all back down again and do a real paint job. Right now I don't have the $ or the painting area to do it right, I plan to go with either a cobalt blue or a metallic white. So thats when I will fix all of the dents

ohhh I thought you had just the coilovers not the whole kit. I'm looking for something under $300 because I hate the thought of paying $200 for stock springs when I can have skunk 2 coilovers for $50 more and be able to adjust height. My thought is I could run them at stock height so I can keep my stock shocks until I save up to buy different ones, but I really can't drop $700 right now so I'm not sure what to do

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You probably could do that, but honestly i would just wait. That will save you from getting two alignments

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
yeah but I don't know how long it would take me to save up that kind of money, and these springs suck big time. The inside of my right rear tire is going bald and these tires have less than 10k on them