Official WoW (world of warcraft) thread

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you don't get on WoW. I'll kill a kitten AND a puppy. Just sayin'.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh s**t.. it's no longer about you, John. Do it for the baby animals!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ahhhh FK!!!

I could totally install right now... No. Must fight temptation. I'm going to go read =). Deception Point by Dan Brown. Awesome book.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Deception Point, ..... is that BOE, held in off hand

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, I think it drops in blackwing descent. Sells for crazy gold in the AH. ;)

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we need, like.. a list of people and realms or something.

i just hit 85 on my main today. FINALLY. i'm rep grinding for a drake in the outlands, too... totally sucks.

btw, john, the world of warcraft books are hella good. some of them, anyway. totally add to the lore. more in depth about draenor and how that whole thing happened, and thrall's entire history. cool stuff. if you're not PLAYING wow.. you can read about it.. XD

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes.... read about it and get sucked back in. PERFECT!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I"ve been camping the Phosphorescent Stone Drake (Aeonaxx) all weekend... nothing so far, but my hopes aren't too high.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
every time i'm in deepholm.. "anyone seen aeonaxx today?" nooooooooooope. i'm guessing you have NPCscan, yeah?

speaking of rare spawns, there's one in netherstorm that you can tame as a hunter. he's a chimera. i killed him and was like.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. then i found out you have to spec into beast mastery. thanks, blizzard, i hate you, too.

i want a netherwing drake... about to go do my netherwing dailies, actually... there was one guy in orgrimmar yesterday... he had a... ironbound something drake? that thing was BADASS. i'm totally not willing to camp on rare spawns, though. that's like waiting to get killed by deathwing. i haven't seen him once.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, I'm using npcscan.

Netherwing drakes are a b***h to farm. That rep takes soooo long to get up. I started doing it with my mage, then got sick of it.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
About halfway to my s10 wep, have the trink and 4 set for s10 stuff

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, I'm using npcscan.

Netherwing drakes are a b**** to farm. That rep takes soooo long to get up. I started doing it with my mage, then got sick of it.
i finally got mine. :D you can do it in, i dunno, like a week, if you farm the eggs, too, but it's still a b***h. i did the last 6k of rep just farming those eggs. i was not gonna wait another god damn day.

but now i have ALL the netherwing drakes. XD

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my guild is dead, i have yet to experience a single raid... :cry:

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my guild is dead, i have yet to experience a single raid... :cry:
Let me simulate it for you.

*vent chatter*

Raid leader: I know it seems like we've been banging our heads against the wall on this boss
Raider: f**k that, you guys just suck d**k at sticking to plans. You're all f**king idiots. I hope you die.
Raid leader: Well on that note, I think I'm going to take the rest of the evening off and you idiots can keep banging your heads against the wall.

Raider(s): Anyone want to do tol barad now?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Must....resist.......temptations........

I started playing Quake 4 as a means to satisfy my gaming hunger. But it's not WoW!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How is substituting a different game any better for your addiction? Might as well just play WoW... wtf? lol.

Raiding is.... annoying. I do it because I like to experience the end game content, and I like the gear progression... but it's usually hours and hours and hours wasted for a whole lot of nothing (except a huge repair bill). You usually don't get gear, and you usually don't beat the raid. Frustrating...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How is substituting a different game any better for your addiction? Might as well just play WoW... wtf? lol.

Raiding is.... annoying. I do it because I like to experience the end game content, and I like the gear progression... but it's usually hours and hours and hours wasted for a whole lot of nothing (except a huge repair bill). You usually don't get gear, and you usually don't beat the raid. Frustrating...
WoW is addicting. I can play Quake 4 and stop in 5 minutes. It's boring. WoW is just straight up addicting. I HAVE to sign on just to check my characters, check my gold, bank, etc. Then once I'm on, it's hard for me to log off. Ever since I started gold farming and s***. I always have to be doing something. Usually I'll dual box and farm on both toons. Then since all my toons are in the same guild and the guild is level 25 (all perks), I'll insta-mail myself s**t, make s**t, go back to farming, have 1 sit in trade and spam professions / WTS s**t while the other farms, etc. I can't stop lol.

I used to love raiding. I hate it now. It's so boring. The only fun s*** is going back and doing older raids. Unless you have a good group and you're downing at least one boss a night, raiding sucks. Progression sucks overall. But once you get s*** down, it's much more funner.