joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol:

Sold all my twilight jasmine, ashzara's veil, cinderbloom, heartblossom, and whiptail last night :(. Farmed more of the last 3 as well and sold them. My GM is getting a KILLER deal on all these herbs lol. But I would much rather provide for someone than play the market over days or even weeks and fight people on prices... My GM spent 2300g on a stack of volatile life......are you f***ing kidding me? That's a ridiculous price. I sold her like 25 stacks of twilight jasmine AND ashzara's veil AND a stack of volatile life for 1500g lol.
Psh, I make 1500G in 1-3 days with no work involved. The market is easy.. you don't have to play the market, you just have to find the gaps. This enchant costs 75 to make and sells for 150... buy mats, make 5, sell on AH and there's 375G in your pocket for maybe 4 minutes worth of work. I had a great scam going last month. Bought mats for 2G, sold the enchant for 150G. 148G profit each. Sold about 10 a day. You do the math =o)

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Psh, I make 1500G in 1-3 days with no work involved. The market is easy.. you don't have to play the market, you just have to find the gaps. This enchant costs 75 to make and sells for 150... buy mats, make 5, sell on AH and there's 375G in your pocket for maybe 4 minutes worth of work. I had a great scam going last month. Bought mats for 2G, sold the enchant for 150G. 148G profit each. Sold about 10 a day. You do the math =o)
10*2= 20
150*10= 1500

1500-20= 7

You made like 7 gold bro! :lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What I sold to my GM I can farm in less than a days worth of work and is worth about 4500-5000k gold minimum on the AH (based on average prices. Obviously less depending on the day or if I just want to sell). I can roughly farm 16 stacks of 1 herb in under 2 hours (for some reason I do 16 at a time since it makes a perfect 4x4 square in my bags :lol:. I have weird OCD's....). When I say I farm, I'm a machine.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
10*2= 20
150*10= 1500

1500-20= 7

You made like 7 gold bro! :lol:
You worry me sometimes.. :lol:

John - that's some crazy money. I don't have the patience to farm like that. I barely want to by mats, enchant veliums, and post them on the AH. More power to you :lol:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
btw, I"M GONNA FIND THAT AEONAXX f**kER!

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You worry me sometimes.. :lol:

John - that's some crazy money. I don't have the patience to farm like that. I barely want to by mats, enchant veliums, and post them on the AH. More power to you :lol:
I worry myself sometimes.

As for the chinese gold farmers (JOHN!), I'm super jealous about the currency flow. I should get on my priest and start farming again.....

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Speaking of John being a chinese gold farmer... you should start selling WoW gold for real money..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've considered it. I just don't know how to go about doing it without getting banned. How suspicious would it look if I was constantly trading gold to someone for nothing in return in-game.

And I'm Korean. Get it right motherfucker! I don't care if we all look alike!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'M AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE!! In 3 and a half hours:

Must...keep....going....

Mern

Come at me bro.
when it comes to gold i have no strategy, i just mine steady all day in twilight highlands

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have no strategy either. I just farm herbs.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The graphics have actually gotten A LOT better. I tried playing 2 weeks ago and it's really different. It's still crappy graphics but it's good for the game lol.

What's ya'll real id e-mail addresses? we should add each other so we can chat in game and s***. Keeps me not as bored while herbing.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The graphics have actually gotten A LOT better. I tried playing 2 weeks ago and it's really different. It's still crappy graphics but it's good for the game lol.

What's ya'll real id e-mail addresses? we should add each other so we can chat in game and s***. Keeps me not as bored while herbing.
I'm never bored while herbing. But w/e. kylewestberg@gmail.com

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

rakurai00019@gmail.com

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Out of town until Monday but I'll add y'all hookers on Monday and we'll get freaky online =).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I missed Aeonaxx AGAIN. This time it was due to my own stupidity. I was browsing the web.. but I had my volume off. So when npc scan went off, I didn't get the audible alert. Switched back to WoW... and saw that Aeonaxx had flown right past me.... so damn close... twice now.