Official WoW (world of warcraft) thread

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why did you make another hunter.... and not just use your old one?

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I deleted it thinking I could only have one character XD

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got my brewfest mount on all my toons except my main. Ain't that some ish.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice Jason. Keep it up.

Child - I still haven't gotten the damn mount. I think I have the ram on my mage from last year.... but this year I haven't gotten anything yet for my priest. Wouldn't mind getting the ram again.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have both mounts on my druid as well as the headless horseman mount. There's a guy in my guild that has the 100 mount achievement

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've got the kodo from last year and the ram from this year. Both are on different toons lol. Hoping to get the ram on all by the time it's over...:(. I've been doing the daily for the treasure chest every day on all 4 of my 85's since it started and I've only gotten the ram once, the tankard o terror once, and the agility dagger once.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^don't feel bad. My keg chest has been empty every time, and I've done it everyday too.

Just got my last piece of valor gear. Now I can start exchanging my valor for conquest to finish up my Ruthless set.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I started playing with my hunter today. I'm at level 11 now. I got a Hunting rifle. Now I'm on a rampage, killing everything in sight. =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^don't feel bad. My keg chest has been empty every time, and I've done it everyday too.

Just got my last piece of valor gear. Now I can start exchanging my valor for conquest to finish up my Ruthless set.
Damn you pvp folks... I've inspected many people on my server in full season 10 gear. It's disgusting. They must rape.

Nice y0. Get 85 and can has maaaddd moneyz!!!!!!

I started playing with my hunter today. I'm at level 11 now. I got a Hunting rifle. Now I'm on a rampage, killing everything in sight. =)
lol. Sorry but that's funny. The last time I was level 11.... was actually not THAT long ago, probably around 6 months, but I remember my first time playing and thinking it was awesome. I had more fun back then than I do now :(.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Lol it is pretty funny considering you guys are at much higher levels. My friend who started playing when I did is amazed with my character XD

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn you pvp folks... I've inspected many people on my server in full season 10 gear. It's disgusting. They must rape.

Eh, you'd be surprised. At this tier, the gear doesn't matter quite as much. A person in full vicious and a person in full ruthless really aren't that unevenly matched. The season 10 guy will obviously have it a little easier, but he's not guaranteed to win by any means.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Eh, you'd be surprised. At this tier, the gear doesn't matter quite as much. A person in full vicious and a person in full ruthless really aren't that unevenly matched. The season 10 guy will obviously have it a little easier, but he's not guaranteed to win by any means.
Ah. But I would imagine someone in full season 10 would rape the s**t out of me in my 2 pvp pieces :lol:.

I miss PVP... I just don't have the patience to farm honor and VP for conquest... I used to 2v2 with my friend (resto druid and warlock) back in the day and it was SSSOOO much fun. We got our asses handed to us by so many people lol. Dual rogues/warriors/shamans absolutely raped us within 10 seconds.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know I'm a huge nerd. I'm proud of it.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know im a nerd...been that way before WoW existed lol. This keeps me occupied while i save up money

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
You should give it a try, its pretty fun. Im a nerd too i guess. My uncle got me into magic the gathering, its a fun card game. but i bmx bike so that evens out the nerd ratio