crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You ballers and your Takatas. I'm too broke for s*** like that
I'm really going to miss mine :cry:

The person lined up to buy has done a lot of transactions with Rob and I over the past 8 years, so dirt cheap to him. Otherwise probably 1500obo. Just depends on what the person wants as far as parts.

And I'd part ur car out. I've made almost $3k profit stripping it.

Sent from my Note 2
I know... I just don't really want to put the GSR back in, then try to find a single and put that in. Then the hassle of selling the GSR... Ugh. It's going to be a rough winter.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm really going to miss mine :cry:

I know... I just don't really want to put the GSR back in, then try to find a single and put that in. Then the hassle of selling the GSR... Ugh. It's going to be a rough winter.
Look at it this way. If you do the leg work you'll get more money you need for the new place, bike, expenses, etc.

Sent from my Note 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look at it this way. If you do the leg work you'll get more money you need for the new place, bike, expenses, etc.

Sent from my Note 2
True true. I'll sell the slips and all that. And everyone here gets dibs on everything.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Lmao, I just found an old thread while doing a search. It was the best laugh I have had in a while.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:roll:

Wondering if I should make a sale thread..

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:roll:

Wondering if I should make a sale thread..
Commit first, then make a sale thread. Also, part it out. You'll make more. Once it's done, sell the shell. That way, you can eliminate any work that needs to be done.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Commit first, then make a sale thread. Also, part it out. You'll make more. Once it's done, sell the shell. That way, you can eliminate any work that needs to be done.
Yeah. I have a bunch of little parts I'm trying to sell now.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Found out my f**king coolant resevoir has a nice little hole in the bottom. Great.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At least it's the reservoir :what:
True. Car stays cool so I'm guessing there's still enough coolant in the radiator and engine. I bought a thing of antifreeze though just in case. Now I'm on the hunt for a reservoir.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
True. Car stays cool so I'm guessing there's still enough coolant in the radiator and engine. I bought a thing of antifreeze though just in case. Now I'm on the hunt for a reservoir.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
I bought a new OEM reservoir for like 25$ they're pretty cheap.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked and got my tires mounted. Man she rides nice now...

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I'm so f**king pissed. The throwout bearing is defective in my clutch and I have a mother f**king track day next Friday and no mother f**king money or mother f**king time to spend on this mother f**king piece of s**t car.
I'm f**king sick of it, I'm buying function and form coilovers and some rotas and hard parking with the rest of the f**king Honda owners

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No you're not. You're going to get that part no matter how long it takes, there will be another track day.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I'm so f**king pissed. The throwout bearing is defective in my clutch and I have a mother f**king track day next Friday and no mother f**king money or mother f**king time to spend on this mother f**king piece of s**t car.
I'm f**king sick of it, I'm buying function and form coilovers and some rotas and hard parking with the rest of the f**king Honda owners
Don't you dare give up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2