Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i need to get rid of some other hobbies so i can stop spending elsewhere and get back to my car.

no rush but.....install the header!!!!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dude i tried this morning...but i had a stripped bolt so i couldnt get the header off. but thanks to a dremel the header will be on tomorrow morning!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sucks, at least you'll get it on. I did notice a LOT of rust in your bay.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that sucks, at least you'll get it on. I did notice a LOT of rust in your bay.
yeah i know man, NJ winters sucks...everything thats rusted is just bare metal without any paint on it. i cant help that. but once i get my new engine, i am going to re-do the whole bay...

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats that little light on the left of your rear bumper? i have been wanting something similar for my hatch

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
header is on and looks sweet. <borat voice>great sucess!!!! it nice!!!!!</borat voice>

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont even waste ur money on a spoon vc..
just paint of powder coat urs..
god newbs in this thread...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i will have pics i guess tomorrow...

and i finally did it...i finally put my wing down :/ some guys i work with always make fun of me...lol. but i kinda like it better, idk ill throw pics up so i can get some opinions.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yay! Glad you put the wing down. I think the 2nd notch looks best. Cant wait to see some pics :thumbup:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what do you mean by notch? my brackets themselves dont have any notches...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
guys ive been tossing around the idea of a grey engine bay with the yellow v/c and kevlar accents...opinions?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guys ive been tossing around the idea of a grey engine bay with the yellow v/c and kevlar accents...opinions?
I think a 2 tone setup would be sweet if you decided to start tucking....i could see grey working

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i have a minor tuck going on...the only wires not tucked are the engine harness...everything else is running through the fenders...

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Chris do you still have those 96-98 headlights you bought with your front end conversion? you were selling them awhile ago.. let me know if you still have them