Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We fly high...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
but it will all be spent soon so these pics dont matter i might as well show you a pic of a itr longblock wrd

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its weird that you've been doing a lot of the things i thought about doing myself lol. You're like my test dummy but you actually get to enjoy it all.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its weird that you've been doing a lot of the things i thought about doing myself lol. You're like my test dummy but you actually get to enjoy it all.
2 great minds think alike wrd

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i was weighing the options....i said. my car is a DD and i dont wanna risk anything. i want reliable and fast...plus who doesnt want a jdm itr motor?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was weighing the options....i said. my car is a DD and i dont wanna risk anything. i want reliable and fast...plus who doesnt want a jdm itr motor?
i settle myself with that all the time....then i drive to work and see a boosted integra or something and i start over. When i see this black NSX in the area im back on the NA side haha. I need a second car so i can have both! :twisted:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get banned for a week and see what u miss.... lookin good brozef

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i think Dank successfully posted f**k Yea on every thread within a 20 min period.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
anyway i did some pricing and should be ordering the engine within the next couple weeks...im stoked

i just sold my b16 block and a car that my grandpa gave me a few months ago...so thats how i got all that extra $ =)