Neon Question

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, i make about $50 everytime a ricer wants to install neons and doesnt know how to do it himself.....i say bring em on

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i mean for the price that neons are i don know why you would put cothod tube is your cars...
neon tubes are meant to take beetings from vibration... oh well...
bet they're not as bright either...

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BBProductions said:
i mean for the price that neons are i don know why you would put cothod tube is your cars...
neon tubes are meant to take beetings from vibration... oh well...
bet they're not as bright either...
LED > neon =)

I have Green LED tubes in my car

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wrong... neon is better, much better for glow effect...led's are btetter for spotlight effect or feature lighting, but for overall lighting / glow ur lookin at neons...

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got the cathod tubes b/c I got them for free and he told me that they would fit into my car. aka no money spent=) I don't think I lost out at all

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wheres the damn pics?
still interested...
chris

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow, bright as hell. It looks good!

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Um ... you suck at taking pictures. Your next mod for your car should be BUYING A TRIPOD.

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude its like the base model for a digital camera that came out right when they started coming out. I can't help it. Thanks for being an ass though.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whitey53005 said:
Dude its like the base model for a digital camera that came out right when they started coming out. I can't help it. Thanks for being an ass though.
No, it's not the camera. It's the fact that at night, regardless of if you have it on night mode, there is not enough light to autofocus. Thus, ANY movement causes streaks. Thanks for being stupid though.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
No, it's not the camera. It's the fact that at night, regardless of if you have it on night mode, there is not enough light to autofocus. Thus, ANY movement causes streaks. Thanks for being stupid though.
exactly...
camera skills ownz you...
nighttime + tripod = pics
nighttime+hand=shits...

only reason they look that bright is cause the pic was taken right away and that is the only light source...

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why so much focus on his photography when he wants comments on the green lights he just installed.

I have a few questions:
1) Regardless of them being free, why did you want to install those on your car?
2) What overall look are you going for?