Neon Question

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
richocet1 said:
why so much focus on his photography when he wants comments on the green lights he just installed.

I have a few questions:
1) Regardless of them being free, why did you want to install those on your car?
2) What overall look are you going for?
1) I like the green affect in my car.....It also goes along with my head unit that is primarily green. I also wanted to install them b/c I saw them on a few other cars that use cathod's and they looked pretty nice.
2) The overall look the I'm trying to get is to get my exterior black as possible that I like. I also like how the green looks on my black car at night. Everyone has a look that they want to achieve and I like the green with my black car.

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whitey53005 said:
1) I like the green affect in my car.....It also goes along with my head unit that is primarily green. I also wanted to install them b/c I saw them on a few other cars that use cathod's and they looked pretty nice.
2) The overall look the I'm trying to get is to get my exterior black as possible that I like. I also like how the green looks on my black car at night. Everyone has a look that they want to achieve and I like the green with my black car.
haha...i know exactly what you mean....i like that green look too...got myself a black civic with green LED lights under the seats. ;)

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whitey53005 said:
hahahahaha ^^Whats that supposed to mean? Good or Bad?
HAHA.. That meant I actually like it.

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TorGa3iGhT said:
haha...i know exactly what you mean....i like that green look too...got myself a black civic with green LED lights under the seats. ;)
Just got me some two more free cathod's.....Think I'm gonna hook 'em up underneath my driver and passenger seat to shine in the back too. I'll keep you updated on those. Another future project that I have is to drill holes in my cup holders and put the LED's that I have in there. All soon now that I can actually work outside here in Wisconsin

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whitey53005 said:
Just got me some two more free cathod's.....Think I'm gonna hook 'em up underneath my driver and passenger seat to shine in the back too. I'll keep you updated on those. Another future project that I have is to drill holes in my cup holders and put the LED's that I have in there. All soon now that I can actually work outside here in Wisconsin
haha...sweet =)...yeah, i have 4 LED tubes...one for driver side front and back, and passenger side front and back...looks nice =)...good luck man! let us know how it turns out again!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
:no: to neons..:D
i have one, i use it to find crap in my car at night cause that little light sux. its quite handy.

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I do NOT suggest putting cold cathode tubes in your car dude!!!
they are FRAGILE!!!
my friend had them in his PC and they cracked when he kicked the computer when it froze.....
unless you live somewhere where the road is really smooth LOL
cuz they will prolly crack after the first nice pothole you encounter