Soon2bsick Vtec

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
$110 lifetime warranty, it's normally $150 + $30 if you want limo on any of it but he gave me $70 off cause I always use him on my vehicles and send customers his way

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
That front end needs more low. :(

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
Nah I love the front now, it actually sits level and not butt high.

Its 5% on the back two doors and back window and 15% on the front two

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn dude. Looking real nice. And sun roof? You're gonna cut a sunroof in?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It didn't look like it from the pictures lol.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
haha nah its got one

so finally got to drive it on the highway, so much fun. A trip that normally took me almost a half a tank only took me an 8th of a tank :D very pleased with that. Forgot to check how many gallons I filled it up with to check my gas mileage so I need to google my tank size. My cousin who works for a shop is going to do my alignment this week, he showed me how but eh I'd rather him do it since they get civics in there all the time.

Really happy with this car, came out exactly what I had hoped. It took forever but I'm glad I waited to get what I wanted. My family's reactions to this car have been funny, "whats with the angry brownie sticker?" (domo) "whys the front end so low?" (erm this is after I lifted it) "...tow hook?" "why are the shifts so short?"

gonna do a photoshoot with my cah today or tomorrow,

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice, my hatch has got some pull for a y7.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
thanks e,

haven't been on in a few days cause Ive been running around everywhere. The car drives great and I'm really pleased with it over all. I had to run outside a min ago and try not to get hit by lightning because it started to storm and my car was in my moms driveway which is surrounded by acorn trees and flying branches when it storms so I had to move it out to the orange grove out of harms way, Then when i got back in the house a big vibrating bolt of lightning hit and set my alarm off lol

I think my fuel sending unit is going bad so Ill need to replace that soon,

I think I want a wink mirror, but I havent fully decided

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
very awesome build, and itss going great im loving every page except for reading every page, honestly took my couple hours. looks great i miss my ex sedan, it was my first car and it was gloss black it was so nice but it hydro locked :(
well ill be looking at this build and seeing the progress good luck!
btw are you any where close to orlando im looking for some people to drive with and work on our builds

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
oh lol, and definately get the mirror, but if u still have that let over cash id get either the wing that u like or a full exhaust system if you dont already have one, idk if you do or not but i didnt notice one in the pics. also ur springs look great on the car. and if u want some coilovers cheap. hit up a u pull n pay i know theres one in west palm idk if near there. but i got a set of tokico gas shocks and neuspeed springs for the rear and skunk2 adjustable coilovers for the front. and got em all for round 98 bucks. so check it out if u can.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. What i always wanted my four door to look like. Then I sold it. :P