New profile posts

Needing help with my 93 civic. Battery light is coming on already checked battery and alternator.
Shop owner at The Alignment Guy. I do own a CRX which has been stationary for ages. Photo link is from 2009.
New valve cover, looks sweet. Skunk2 hardware (I've heard referred to as junk2) one of the standoff bolts snapped off well before 20lb/ft
Big Honda enthusiast, just looking to meet other like minded individuals teach and learn
120,000miles, All stock except Progress coils and a kenwood deck. She's getting a new valve cover this weekend, strictly vanity.
own numerous autos recently 2012 honda civic si ,, Hyundai accent 01 ,,Hyundai Santa Fe 04,, honda civic 03,,Hyundai tiburon 06
Fuel breaks down oil and causes excessive engine wear.Change your oil and monitor oil level if it increases and is runny again you have a bigger problem.i would also change pcv valve and change valve cover gasket if you removed the valve cover.
it is normal for some gas to get into the oil over time.you start a cold engine it will run rich and any unburnt fuel can get past the piston rings being gas is thinner than oil.this is common in cold weather and lots of short trips where you don't let car get to operating temperature.
Looking for advice about wheels. I have a 2008 civic si currently with 215/45z r 17 tires. Can I go down to 16 inch rims?