JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow stat scaling went to holy s***.
I don't like how they changed the stats in (I believe it was) 4.1. Everything changed. Moreso when they changed talents.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Let me simulate it for you.

*vent chatter*

Raid leader: I know it seems like we've been banging our heads against the wall on this boss
Raider: f*** that, you guys just suck d**k at sticking to plans. You're all f***ing idiots. I hope you die.
Raid leader: Well on that note, I think I'm going to take the rest of the evening off and you idiots can keep banging your heads against the wall.

Raider(s): Anyone want to do tol barad now?
:haha:

i've seen raids, just haven't participated. it's really the content and achievements i want to do them for (after reading some of the books and having even more lore, makes me wanna go do more in game with the people from the books :lol:)... plus my boyfriend and his brother (we all live in the same place), and his brother's girlfriend all play and it's kinda cool to run with them. :P

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I JUST saw Aeonaxx. Unfortunately, it was while a Horde was downing him... NPCScan went off, switched to WoW, and saw him flying around a building, with a Horde between his claws. Guess it's time for me to stop camping for a while.

Mern

Come at me bro.
Aerie Peak- Mernjr 85 Warrior and Mernofdead 85 dk

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Still camping f**king Aeonaxx -.-

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at least you've seen him...i still haven't.

ZeroMech63

Stopped playing bcuz i got married and had a kid but got a lvl 85 orc hunter on the Cairne server......had to spend about 7-8,000$ on my ek for me to make it as fun as playing WoW. Now ive cracked another sleeve on my 2nd block............. Shud of just stayed playing and saved my money =''''''''''''''''(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I miss WoW.....

I started playing Diablo 2 again. f*** I miss this game.... Downloaded a bot so I'll probably set that up within the next few days and try to start making some FG back.

I think I'm gonna get into runescape as well. Apparently people still make a fortune off that game (real life money).

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I miss WoW.....

I started playing Diablo 2 again. f*** I miss this game.... Downloaded a bot so I'll probably set that up within the next few days and try to start making some FG back.

I think I'm gonna get into runescape as well. Apparently people still make a fortune off that game (real life money).
I have a friend who got big in to runescape for awhile and was making some money off it but then slowed down to focus on black opps. He said him and his clan are close to getting sponsered

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thinking about reinstalling...

Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k it.. Downloading WoW now. 10.1 GB...jesus christ...

Back to farming gold I guess. I'm sick of other games and I have a lot of free time even with practicing music, taking drum lessons, etc.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Muahahahaha! We finally brought him back to the dark side!!!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where ya'll bitches at??

I bought 200 mysterious fortune cards for 1500g. I ended up rolling a 1000g card and a ton of 20g cards. I almost made my money back which is RARE. Fun times. Ran a random zand and posted some auctions. Hopefully will wake up to gold tomorrow =).

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im just valor grinding whenever im on....waiting for my super slow guild to get organized for raids.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Still camping Aeonaxx while hitting my arena conquest cap and valor cap, weekly.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haven't played in over a week since my new job started. Probably should get on and conquest cap this week before it's too late.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn ya'll have too much time to play lol. I can't valor cap for the life of me. Doesn't help I'm DPS and the wait time is ridic.

Bout to sign on to see what boring s**t I can do...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea... it's ridiculous doing dungeons as dps. Takes forever. I don't have the patience for that crap anymore. Healer queues are sometimes still too long for me. I usually only run the dungeons when there's a healer call to arms.