Official WoW (world of warcraft) thread

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I raided in both Vanilla and BC. It was so awesome. WotLK raids are really boring. Apparently all of the raids in Cata are amazing. I went to Blizzcon and they showed some of them.....they are all such an improvement from what I saw.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Yea, I've actually heard that cata raids are much more complex than WotLK raids and require a lot more crowd control. Sounds like fun.

Level 81, and I've only been playing very casually for about 4 hours.

Seahorse mount ftw! I love this thing... but I'm getting tired of questing underwater. I'm ready to hit the mainland again. What use is old weather flying if you can't fly? Maybe I should have gone to moonglade instead of vashj'ir

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah never played actual blizzard servers cuz im too cheap to waste the money but I did play on a private server called Molten-Wow which is pretty cool if anyones super cheap like me. Quit a while back but my friends started up again so i may play a little over Christmas break, so hit me up if u get on.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^Yea, I've actually heard that cata raids are much more complex than WotLK raids and require a lot more crowd control. Sounds like fun.

Level 81, and I've only been playing very casually for about 4 hours.

Seahorse mount ftw! I love this thing... but I'm getting tired of questing underwater. I'm ready to hit the mainland again. What use is old weather flying if you can't fly? Maybe I should have gone to moonglade instead of vashj'ir
Dude the seahorse is awesome. haha, but yeah i finished all the quests in Vashj'ir and I'm happy to be back on my feet instead of swimming around lol

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so my guild spammed me with text messages the other day and i caved and got it. instances are actually pretty hard right now. im only level 81

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I finally finished the quests in Vashj'ir too. Doing the mount hyjal quests at the moment. Still 81. I have a sweet staff now with a live octopus on the end of it... tentacles flailing outward. Awesome!

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I finally finished the quests in Vashj'ir too. Doing the mount hyjal quests at the moment. Still 81. I have a sweet staff now with a live octopus on the end of it... tentacles flailing outward. Awesome!
Medusoid staff, been a got that...back to the grind today, was up til 3am playing again this morning, got to a little over 83

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm questing in Vashj'ir now. What's to hate about it? They're all fast. They're all easy. AND you get a 450% water mount on the easiest quest! I love it. They made cata leveling easier than wotlk...holy s**t.

edit - And ding 81. Around 2.5-3 hours of play time. Not bad.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^I don't like when there can be enemies above me and below me as well as the normal directions. I was constantly attacked from all sides without seeing where the attacker came from. It was a struggle to travel anywhere.

Left vashj today and went to Mount Hyjal. Dinged 82

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ordered it today. free shipping. had a best buy gift certificate and they claim I would get 500 reward points also by buying it. Which is another $10 certificate. So because of all of that. I went that route. I have finals tomorrow or later on today... (thursday) then I'm off for 3 weeks to play cataclysm

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Halfway to 85, gotta work in 5.5 hours then back to the grind until I hit 85.... fyi, 84-85 is like 9.2million xp

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I saw an 85 holy pally with 96k hp and like 65-70k mana..... He said tanks are going to have 200k+. Holy s**t!

^^I don't like when there can be enemies above me and below me as well as the normal directions. I was constantly attacked from all sides without seeing where the attacker came from. It was a struggle to travel anywhere.

Left vashj today and went to Mount Hyjal. Dinged 82
Ah, that I understand. I don't like it too. I'm a pro at avoiding mobs while getting quests complete though ;).

I got to around 35-45% into 81 last night and then I realized it was almost 11:00 so I went to bed. Hopefully I'll be 85 by Sunday night.

Halfway to 85, gotta work in 5.5 hours then back to the grind until I hit 85.... fyi, 84-85 is like 9.2million xp
Fuuuuck meeeeee......

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I ran into quite a few peeps in wintergrasp with well over a 100k health. Pain in the ass to try and kill em

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
9.2 million. Holy s**t. Talk about dramatic experience scaling. It's only like 1.6 million from 80-81... almost 6x as much xp from 84-85. That's gonna suck.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Played another 4-5 hours today and got 63% to 83. Ssooo easy.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My leveling has slowed significantly...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k it. I went for 83. Bed time.

Dark Intent is a pretty cool new warlock skill.

More than half my gear is greens/blues :lol:. So much more stamina/intellect. 53k hp. Not a lot but s**t, I'm used to 19k before 4.0 came out.