what do you think?

MrDaggs

I'm stupid. I forgot to get all my cash out but i thought i did and now i can't pull it out today......pushing off car buying until monday....... im so f**king dumb.....
Lol. aren't we all
:hitlol:

Sent from my LG Optimus V running Android 2.3.7 on Tapatalk

krooked32

theres a few pictures, more than the one from the CL post at least. will i need to buy a belt harness mount? or could i just strap down the harness to the seat or something? i guess ill have to look into a bit more. ive also seen someones belts going to the back seat.. IDK! well see if i even get the car or not.

MrDaggs

Pretty nice so far for a '90, u said? Looks clean. Hope it works out for you, I can already see another great build thread coming! :D

Sent from my LG Optimus V running Android 2.3.7 on Tapatalk

krooked32

yup, 1990 ef hatch. 159k on chassis, 62 on b16 swap. minor rust but i can fix it, i know body shop people. should be fun adventure if i can get it

krooked32

talked the kid down on price without even being in person or with cash in hand. looking at 2900. he never moved the title from Ohio to FL so thats 200 bucks i gotta pay when i buy it. hopefully s**t will make progress tomorrow when i get out of class. maybe ill have a build thread out soon!!!

emerican

Registered VIP
Hope theres a build thread soon man
Hopefully the title will be an easy tranfer with no problems

krooked32

Yeah thats what im praying for...i hope theres no issues at the DMV with them transferring it here...ive never had to do that before so i dont really know what it entails which is what scares me the most. And im just reaaaaalllllyy hoping to get off this thread of dreams and make something happen. Never expected to see myself in a 90 hatch but damn i felt good driving it lol. Keep you guys posted!!!

krooked32

any ideas if my EJ8 strut bars will fit the EF chassis? when i looked it didnt look too different, same bolt pattern and not a visible distance change...

MrDaggs

any ideas if my EJ8 strut bars will fit the EF chassis? when i looked it didnt look too different, same bolt pattern and not a visible distance change...
Can't really help you there, sadly. The Hondas that I've messed with were mostly EP3s, EM1s, S2Ks, maybe seen an EF In indy at a show one time, I think....but your best bet in my opinion would be to just get the car.

...But you could maybe even ask the guy BEFORE buying it if he'll let you look at whether or not it'll fit (As in, taking the car to a lift and trying it out yourself). That's what I did with mine, took it to a guy I know before buying and he checked it out top to bottom (Said the cruise control wasn't woirking, but he just couldn;t figure out how to get it engaged first....lol). If the part fits, that's amazing, if not, then you could probably sell the part on CL, eBay, etc....

GL with whatever you choose to do, bro! Will be tuned in waiting for the outcome :thumbs up

P.S: Is that a BRIDE racing seat I see in there?? Nice!

krooked32

yeah im just taking the struts with me whenever i meet with the kid again, hopefully today. just waiting on a response from him. Im home anxiously waiting lol. Aye thats a BRIDE racing seat =) est $700 value and hes leaving it in for the sale lol. Thats why i was looking for some harnesses :D

emerican

Registered VIP
damn not bad at all now you just gotta get another one for the passengef side so they can match man

krooked32

yeah gotta figure out what model and ill have to stack up some money lol. this is all assuming i get the car lol..

krooked32

still waiting for him to answer my text/call. told him ill have my money out of the bank by noon (16 minutes ago) and that im ready to buy.....im assuming he is either in class or sleeping still. just waiting on him....

emerican

Registered VIP
hopefully he isnt still sleeping but ihope it works out for you man im sure he will get back to you soon

krooked32

the suspense is killing me even more than before lol. and he only lives lilke ....15 minutes from my house so thats what makes it even worse lol. and holding all this cash is driving me nuts. ill give him until 1pm then ill call him again. OH THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!!

krooked32

yeahhhh im sure many of us have been in my shoes. i was all anxious and what not driving the 3 hours to get my coupe only a mere 4 months ago lol

krooked32

he answered. he asked if we could put it off until next weekend so he could have the car for one more week and i told him look, youre either a) selling me the car today or B) keeping the car until another buyer comes along. Im not putting this off, if you werent ready to sell then you need to take it off craigslist and shouldnt have told me we can make a sale today. Going to get my buddy to come along to help me change rims before this massive s**t storm of rain comes and ill have myself a 1990 EF hatchback with a b16 swap and mint interior. Keep you posted.