Soon2bsick Vtec

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
Picture Update

alright alright guys lol I got pics for ya

New rear lip

and new grill, my bottom lip is a little dirty lol

the "PLAN" is to paint it this weekend... we'll see how it goes though.

I just can't wait to get my lights on it

emerican

Registered VIP
Looks good man cant wait to see it painted and with the new lights on it.
Lips look good dirty or not lol

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Looking good man the rear lip looks sick.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ha, my grill stuck out like that too but I fixed that with some screws, looks good with the lips, can't wait to see it painted & new lights.

Spyro

5+ Year Member
i was gonna get the rear lip for mine, but then i'd have to paint all the lips, if i don't i would look like a bumper car LOL

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
i was gonna get the rear lip for mine, but then i'd have to paint all the lips, if i don't i would look like a bumper car LOL
haha yeah I was real happy with the lips until my dad said it made it look like nascar as if it were a good thing.

I love your civi spyro, real clean.

I did my first lip scrape coming off the side of the driveway in reverse, scraped the front one but no damage or anything. I'm gonna replace the front one here in a few months, I don't like the hard plastic and I've had to do so much altering to make it fit right.

So heres the debate

when I paint my car, should I keep the chrome trim around the windows or paint over it?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah abs lips are no good, they break so easily. I say paint the trim, it looks much better

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm keeping my chrome trim but it does look good painted, it's all about taste in chrome IMO.

emerican

Registered VIP
I say paint it, but thats just my opnion.
Yeah you can scrape poly, but abs breaks really easily and i remember what all you had to do to make it fit lol.

tdaddyross

alright alright guys lol I got pics for ya

New rear lip

and new grill, my bottom lip is a little dirty lol

the "PLAN" is to paint it this weekend... we'll see how it goes though.

I just can't wait to get my lights on it
nice i got the same lip lol

emerican

Registered VIP
I do too but money is to tight with me right now to get anything for the car so i have to take a break from buying parts

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
lmao that jus sounds too funny
:lol:

guys it is getting HOT here in Florida, so glad I got the car port cleaned out and have my car in there. I really need to buckle down on getting this thing finished with body work and painted because I'm looking at having it tagged/insured and on the road and my SUV up for sale in the next few weeks I believe.

I need to get some tranny fluid, but finding honda mtf around here hasn't been working out. Also going to change the oil I think next week, it's about 3,000 miles over due so I'm sure shes gonna like a nice drink of royal purple and royal purple oil filter, probably change the fuel filter while I'm at it.

My battery is about shot, I'm afraid it's going to leave me stranded somewhere so I need to get some money together for that as well

*sigh* lol

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hear you on the battery thing, it has happened to me like 4 times my whole life & it sucks & a good one isn't cheap, being stranded with no spare tire is the worst.

Spyro

5+ Year Member
haha yeah I was real happy with the lips until my dad said it made it look like nascar as if it were a good thing.

I love your civi spyro, real clean.

I did my first lip scrape coming off the side of the driveway in reverse, scraped the front one but no damage or anything. I'm gonna replace the front one here in a few months, I don't like the hard plastic and I've had to do so much altering to make it fit right.

So heres the debate

when I paint my car, should I keep the chrome trim around the windows or paint over it?
THNX ain't easy trust me LOL. I have a front poly lip, I remember when I first scraped a slight bit of it, then I was like never again now that I know my limits on the height, just imagine if I dropped it like 2 inches.... LOL I wouldn't even have the bumper (stock height right now, coil overs at some point when I get $$$)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys have no idea about scraping.

I mounted my lip in the garage and ripped it off on my way out, no joke 5 minutes after lol. life sucks. It scrapes all day, everyday.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ my buddy did the exact same thing lol.
Talk about scrapping same guy pulled into one of the ways into my work which is a little cement hill or whatever and destroyed the lip front tie bar and beat the exhaust to hell. Needless to say he comes in the other way now lol.